WTS: BTC ASIC miners

3 replies
Lieutenant
Votes:
+22
5 years service
I am selling some of my inventory to make room for new miners - I can only operate 20 at my current location - I have them listed in a few places, thought I would list them here as well, just in case someone was interested.

Price is $200 per miner (includes power supply) - there are two S9's 13.5 th/s, two S9i's 13.5 th/s. The miners are in perfect working condition - all hashboards/controllers are working perfectly, miners are currently plugged in and hashing away.

I will accept USD or BTC or possibly another crypto (as long as I have a wallet for it)

Miners have not been overclocked and are all currently using the November LPM software, so power consumption is down and hashrate is normal - the newest LPM software lowers both power consumption and hashrate. If you contact me, I can provide a timestamped photo of the miners that show them working. The miners currently vent directly to outside so have never been overheated as the ventilation system runs at about 3k cfm of incoming air with an added dehumidifier system that keeps the air dry - in short, these miners have not been abused and have been well maintained. If you have any specific questions - please message me and I will answer as soon as I can. Upon sale, miner will have default user name/password reset - pool configurations reset and then packaged in original packaging. In the attached photo you can see the 5 machines in question and all are working.

If there are any questions, let me know. Picture attached shows the miners in question - minus the one I am testing that is on top shelf and is not currently venting to outside. The S9j has also been sold.

*S*
Attached Images
6nWFr7D.jpg
Posted Mar 6, 19 · OP · Last edited Tue at 17:35 by [ATF] Stryfe
Major
Votes:
+34
10 years of service
Where does the gold come from?

*S*
spaulding.gif
[img][/img]
Posted Tue at 07:10 am
Lieutenant
Votes:
+22
5 years service
Where does the gold come from?

*S*
lol not sure if you are serious or joking - either way these mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash not gold :)

*S*
6nWFr7D.jpg
Posted Tue at 05:34 pm · OP
Colonel
Votes:
+46
10 years of service
How are you faring? I've heard that the crypto market is in a decline. Is this valid? What's your gain/loss ratio?

*S*
JB6o9mq.png
Posted Tue at 06:10 pm
ATF Discord Viewer
ATF Clan
icon Voice Channels
Join Server
NoticeNotices